Reservation Guidelines for Guests
1. Tables have been laid out on our patio for a minimum of 6 feet apart from one another as to abide by state regulations.
2. There is a max of 4 people per table/reservation at a time.
- There can be a total of 6 people if they are family.
3. All reservations will be assigned a table prior to the customer arriving.
- Once customers have been sat at their given table, (per state guidelines), we cannot allow people to congregate, move tables together, or move to a different table; regardless if they are “your friends”.
- We also ask (for the safety of other guests and employees) that you remain seated at your reserved table as much as possible; I.e. unless you need to use restroom facilities.
4. Given our strict capacity restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate all tables that may arrive after their given reservation start time.
5. We ask all guests to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to their reservation.
- If you do arrive earlier than 5 minutes, we may ask you to remain in your vehicles and will give you a call once your table is ready.
6. To be fair to all guests please help us in adhering to your reservation time limit, we are asking that each reservation for lunch remain at 1 hour and dinner to remain at 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Even though we would love for everyone to stay as long as possible, once your time limit is up, we will be asking you to leave if we have other reservations or people currently waiting.
- However, if there is an open reservation and you would like to extend your stay we will do our best to help make that happen.
- Tables that have extended their stay, we will ask you to leave 15 minutes prior to the next reservation though.
- If there are multiple tables that have extended their stay the table that would need to leave first would be the first table that sat originally.
7. We ask that all guests conduct a self-check of their body temperature on the day of their reservation.
8. For the safety of our guests and employees, all F.O.H. staff will be required to wear a face mask.
- It is strongly encouraged by the State and their guidelines that our guests also wear a face mask when arriving at our facility.